"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween

Yes, I know I am way behind.... Life has been so crazy busy.  Maybe I can get some pictures up, at least.

Halloween was quite low key, well low key is not the word.  It was busy and not our normal.  Emmet had a basketball game then we went to our local stores to trick or treat, did a half walk through, visited Great grandma Sybil at her retirement home and then to visit my Dad at the hospital.  He is now doing better, but had quite a few injuries.  Broke his back in 2 spots, had 5 staples in the back of his head, punctures a lung, small brain injury, cut his eye (stitches around it), major bruising/swelling and found a 1.5 inch mass on his lung that ended up not being cancer but a spot he has had since a child.  These are pictures days after the accident, where he is looking much better.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP