I have been so very busy so this blog has taken a back seat for a while. School and work are winding down and I am going to try and update our family happenings. Last night was the end of the year music concert. Wyatt has been playing the viola for 5 years now. He did amazing.
This is Emmet and Phoebes first year playing the violin. I was quite impressed how far they have got in a years time. I love the children in this picture. They are from all over the world China, S. Korea, Ukraine, Mexico, America. I think of the song "Jesus loves the little children of the world" when I see it.
Mrs Watkins is the best teacher ever, patience with love and discipline.
Tasja did Phoebes hair in a messy bun and every raved about it. : )
I think it is neat that my children have the opportunity to play an instrument if they want. Mrs Watkins makes it super affordable and they love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment