Tuesday, September 21, 2010
17 days
17 days until we leave. I cant believe it. Our days have been crazy busy with school starting, me working, doctors, dentist and sicknesses. C. had a tooth pulled, E had 2 cavities filled, many soccer games, M had an appointment at Shriner's, Zeke is signed up for Shiners and will be seen the Wednesday when we get home, I was sick and with a terrible stomach flu and so much more went on in the last few weeks. I have neglected the blog, but there just was not time. C. is over her episode with her auto-immune issues as we speak. We are praying it does not flare up when I leave. I have been in contact with Holt to see if E.'s foster Omma will be able to meet us at the hotel in Seoul during our layover. We are there from 6 at night until 6 in the morning. They didn't think there was much of a chance but I had to try. E really wants to meet her. Since there is a holiday on Korea, the said they would not be able to get back to me until next week. I am praying that works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment