It has been a busy few days. School started on Tuesday, which means my job started on Tuesday. Another year. It just seems to go by so quick. W is 8th grade, E in 4th, P in 3rd and C in 2nd. Plus T. just started her college courses again. She is going to get her LPN then do a bridge program to her RN. The hospital she works at thinks this is a good idea for her.
I bought E and my plane tickets. He is so excited to be able to go. We leave October 8th and return Oct 22. We are having a layover in Seoul and that is E's country of birth. He wishes (and so do I) that we could have had time to meet his foster omma, but it just didn't work out. We will stay at a hotel for one short night after getting into Seoul at 6pm and then will leave at 8am. Even for a short time, I am glad we will get to stay there.
On another note, please pray for C. Her fevers started again. It is scary to know your child could potentially have a disease that could take her life. Just the thought makes me cry to the Lord. I have to keep my eyes focused on Him always. It came faster than last, which they said may happen and that's not a good thing. We are wondering if some of it is caused by stress. Today was her second day of school and a first grader was bothering her about her arm. : ( . It did make her cry. I really wish people would educate their children about people with disabilities. If you haven't done that, I encourage you from a Mom who would thank you.
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.



Sorry she had a hard time at school. Honestly I think most adults need to know how to treat people that God made perfect but different in human eyes.
ReplyDelete