That’s how I have been feeling lately. I have to give my burdens to the Lord daily lately as there is just so much going on. About 2 weeks ago there was a major issue at our school that got two kids expelled. I am not sure if expulsion has ever happened before there. I don’t think so. It really rocked me to the core. I can’t give details (not that many people read my blog or anyone I personally know), but it was such a sad sin that it has hurt many people at school.
My brother in law lost his house on Monday, part from bad luck and another part from bad choices. It went to auction and no one bid so it reverted back to the lender. It is the farmhouse my mother-in –law grew up in and here grandpa put it there. It is also the house next to us. We live on generational property with what used to be him on one side and my mother-in-law on the other side. It is just sad and depressing to know it is no longer in the family. But it is only a house. Later the same week my brother-in-law was let go from his job.
Yesterday a girl at our small school and also in my sons 8th grade class was diagnosed with Leukemia. I am close to her older sister who is a senior in the classes I monitor. I wish at times that I could speak eloquently to people and know how to say the right words, but I don’t. I feel like a sound like a awkward cow trying to talk. But I do know how to pray, thank goodness.
My DH has not found a job yet. It just seems there is no good news. Just a spiraling of news that gets worse. I am so glad my hope is in the Lord and I know He is in charge, but whew… I am ready for this all to change.
On a lighter note, I did take the photography class from groupon. It was good but there were a lot of people there. Over 200. I felt lost. I wil show you the masterpiece pictures I took later. We had Zekes 6 month post placement this week, too. I am so glad our SW is awesome. Oh and Emmets heart has been going a little crazy again. Back to the cardiologist.
What used to be my brother-in-laws. : (



No comments:
Post a Comment