"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Molly Meis new mouth and more

Molly Mei went to see Dr Kuang and she was told she can eat all foods tomorrow!  To say she is happy would be a major understatement!  She said it all looked well.  We will have a x-ray in 6 months to see if the graft took.  We have done absolutely we were instructed to do, so now it is in the Lords hands.

We did have to see the eye doctor again for Molly Mei. She has had two surgeries for strabismis.  They were successful.  When we went to see the pediatrician, she did no do well on the office eye exam.  They told us we needed to see the eye doctor.  Which we needed to see anyways as she was past due for her yearly exam to keep track of her eyes. I was thinking she may need glasses again, but she does not need those.  I really felt like it was a blow to my guts when they told me that they think she has glaucoma.  They have been watching her nerves in the back of the eye for a few years.  They have gotten worse.  The eye pressure in one eye is 18, the other 15.  I asked the eye doctor, whose name is Dr Karr at the Casey eye clininc (best eye place in the west) if this was a precursor to glaucoma? He said "or it is".  Wow.  This girl can not catch a break.  We went to a different department and had pictures taken of her eyes.  We will go back in 3 months to check the pressure and difference in the nerves.  At that time, he will make plans on what we need to do next.  We have caught it early.




As for my weight loss, I am still at it.  Doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, walking 1.2 miles or c25k six times a week.  Drinking half my body weight in water and tracking everything I eat with my fitness pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP