If anyone
knows me they know I have struggled with my weight all my life. I was the chubby girl growing up with
glasses. Yep, that was me. I have tried ummm, 10 ,20, 30 or more times
to lose weight. Herbalife, medifast and
all sorts of things. Did lose a few
pounds from time to time, but that’s it.
I didn’t change anything else. I
have decided to change. To be healthy
for me and my family. I have lost 13 lbs
so far. I started the couch to 5k program
(c25k) and am on week 7. When I started,
I could barely run 30 seconds. I can run
now for over 20 minutes. Im not fast,
but I am ok with that. I will work on
that later. I am drinking 8 cups of
water a day (at least) and tracking every item in my mouth with myfitnesspal
app. I am being active by either the
C25k or walking our dogs on our logging road for over one mile at a fast walk
five days a week. I have started this ab program http://www.petiteathleat.com/p/the-300.html
and this arm workout http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Arm-Workout-Video-22959099 with
5 lb weights. It’s not amazing but it’s
a start. I am going to try and blog a
little about it to keep me accountable.
Hardly anyone reads my blog anyways. Lol
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment