We have LOA for Max. Waiting for our LOA for Lottie. Heard it could be anytime or 100 days away. That is the frustrating part about adoption. Its a hurry and wait process. We are praying so hard it comes any day as I really want to travel July at the latest. Tasja is having her baby the end of August and I really do not want to miss my first grandchild being born. I would be so sad....... We originally thought when we got our LID of 1-2-14 we would be traveling in June at the latest. LOL. Funny how it never goes as one thinks. It would be so nice to have a month off before I have to go back to work in September. But it is out of my hands and there is no reason to stress it as God knows. We did receive an update of Lottie and she looks like she is doing good. I wish I could show a picture but have to wait until our LOA. She is 35 lbs fully clothes and 33 inches tall. That would be a 2t for her length and a 4t for her weight. Im thinking a 3t may work. If you think about it, please say a little prayer that our LOA would come soon so we could travel asap. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment