"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Monday, June 30, 2014

Lotties LOA, 800 approval and cabled!!!!

On Tuesday we received soft LOA.  I was so so happy!! But in order to get to the next step you have to have the actual copy or Hard copy, not just the computer saying it.  Well Thursday came around and guess what came?!?!?!?  Our hard LOA!!!!!!!!!  The same day we had 800 approval and friday we were cabled.  This process usually takes 1.5 months.  Finally....., the expediting was working.  Thank you Jesus.  The 800 was approved very quickly because of a mistake done by our officer when we received Maxs LOA. She actually approved Lotties... Our agency had never heard that happening.  Wacap contacted the uscis to let them know it was not supposed to be that way.  Our officer felt bad and was very helpful.  We are so grateful for the uscis help.  Thank you Officer La*d for approving us so quickly after Lotties LOA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP