I have been wondering how I was going to get 2 children around in China. I saw a friend had taken a Phil and Teds stroller and it worked out well for her. So I searched on craigslist but they were all $200 or more for a used one. I kept checking and one day there was one on for $25.00. Can you believe it? We drove and checked it out. It was icky, really icky with mold, all 4 tires were flat, and it was just gross. I almost passed on it thinking I could never get it to be clean. Torey said to get it and I did. Got some clorox with out bleach and clorox with bleach. I scrubbed and sprayed it with the hose and repeated. It needed the clorox with bleach. I thought faded would be better than mold. It came out and didnt fade. I am so happy and will take this to China for Lottie and Max!. God loves to bless and He knows the little things.
These pictures do not show the disgust I saw when I first saw this...
This mold was everywhere
After one dose of cleaning. Notice the water in the basket.. :)
And whoalaw... I know thats not a word.. No mold and no fade. Plus tires that have not gone flat once!
Drying out after many washes.








No comments:
Post a Comment