Phoebe and I will leave for China on August 7th and head home the 21st. We received travel approval l
last week but because Lotties orphanage office was moving they told is we could not receive her until
the 13th, delaying when we could leave by 2 weeks. After crying for 2 days, I pulled up my big girl
panties and ask God to forgive my doubt, frustration and sadness about having to be delayed again. I
ask myself a lot why I always want to go back to Egypt, but I do.... Anyways, We will adopt Max first on
the 11th in Guangzhou. Fly with him to Hebei and get Lottie on the 13th. The 15th we will take the bullet
train from Beijing to Guangzhou. I really did not want to do all this back and forth, but if I did not do this,
it would have delayed our travel 5 days and we would have had to stay for 3 weeks instead of 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment