This little girl, born 9-09 is from the same orphanage as Zeke and I saw her when I was in China. She came with the orphanage director to bring Zeke, which was a 3 hour ride, on way. She is a favorite and I asked few pictures about her. They said she had a brain issue. I looked at her, then had a question looked on my face. They said they thought she was absolutely fine and really did not understand why the doctors would say such a thing as they think she is fine and is developing fine. She seemed fine to me. She was walking, babbling, sucking a sucker, she even threw a fit. Please leave a comment and I can tell you the agency she is with and a little bit more about her. You can also see her on rainbow kids. She is called "Neeka" and is a special focus child. I can show you the pictures I have of her. We have one child with that was "brain issues" and I know personally it can be a scary thought with unknowns and please know I am not a doctor by any means. I just saw this little girl that is so cute and needs a mommy and daddy to love her and teach her about Jesus. Would you please pray about her? Would you please think about opening your heart and home?
Maybe she is your daughter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hola Jenne, soy Angeles (isifon)de España, Mi hija es de Qiyang igual que su hijo Zeke. He encontrado su blog y veo que tiene una gran familia y bonita,felicidades.
ReplyDeleteHe visto que Neeka es otra niña de Qiyang y me gustaria me mandaras mas informacion de ella, videos y fotos y todo lo que sea para conocerla mejor. Yo no puedo adoptar ahora pero una amiga si quiere hacerlo y quiere conocer mas a Neeka . ¿es posible ?
Perdona que escriba en español
Gracias
Angeles
I would love to help. Please email me at this address. Just remove the spaces. chava for 4 @ yahoo. com
ReplyDeleteMe encantaría ayudar. Por favor envíeme un correo electrónico a esta dirección. Basta con retirar los espacios. chava for 4 @ yahoo. com
um. i think this might be my daughter. lol.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete