"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh blog.....

OH blog, how I neglected you. Honestly there is so much going on, it’s hard to comprehend. We are praying about moving. DH has been looking for a job for over a year now. He started a distributing business while looking for a job and it is doing well, but it is better suited for a young man with a wife that works or a single man. It seems without a bachelor’s degree it is difficult to find someone to hire you. That is unless you want to work for $12.00 an hour. There may be a job in a town about 3-4 hours away from where we live. It is a difficult thought for a man who lives on generational property. Not that we should be attached to things of this world, it still not an easy thought though. But we are willing if that is where the Lord leads. We are praying he will make it clear for us. It would entail me home school, which I am not at all opposed to. It will just be different. I work at a private Christian school which just pays for my kid’s tuition. They love it there and I love working there. It would mean my social boy who loves basketball, viola and school would have to change his ways somewhat. It means Zeke who have to deal with another major adjustment after being home for less than a year. There is a good church over there that is founded by the son of our pastor, but it is small and it would mean we would be helping church build. Of which we are not opposed to those issues. It is just different. Our church now has about 150 attending, this church 40 and growing. We just want the will of God, nothing less, nothing more and nothing else.


I wrote this last week and didn’t get it posted. DH has a job interview for a local job on Monday. Praying…

Charis has another appointment with an immunity specialist this week. That is if our insurance got all figured out. Hoping this leads to some answers. She is still having bloody noses, welts, rashes and such. She did start piano lessons with a good friend of mine. She is excited and my friend knows about one handed piano!!!

Edited to add we went to the specialist and we have 3 days of blood work to do. Costing over $3000.00 but thankfully covered by insurance.

Zeke had an appointment with an urologist and will have surgery soon. Again, as soon as the insurance okays it. It started out being a 20 minute surgery but he had a few other issues that need to be resolved. Now it will be a 2.5 hour surgery. He also had a reaction to something. I thought it was dairy, but nope after being at the hospital and having blood drawn, its not dairy. We have to go get tested to figure it out as it swelled his whole head up. DH said he looked like Quasimodo. It did start to effect his breathing, so we now carry and epipen.

Edited to add that his surgery is Feb 3rd and is more involved than originally thought. We have a x-ray scheduled for tomorrow for a dimple on his bun tomorrow. They want to know whats going on before the surgery.

Molly Mei has been having speech every Friday. It is a hour drive one way. But it is helping. She is learning B and P and pretty well has those down. I do not know if you know what this new doll out is called. But if you push on its belly its mouth opens and it makes noises. Well, it sounds just like our Molly Mei. : ) She is also going to be tested for sleep issues. This is common with cleft babies and since she can’t sit still for a nano-second they are going to rule this issue out.

Edited to add that speech may get switched to Mondays. She has been successful on the letter B and are almost done with the letter P. It will be nice to have other words to work on. Our new speech lady is amazing!!! She is at Shriners.

Wyatt started basketball. Boy, does this boy love it. No offense against our oldest, but it is sure fun to watch your child play than to see them keep in the bench warm : ) It does add more business to our already busy schedule. I have told him that I can only go to home games. It is just too much for the younger ones if we do more. DH goes to them all, though.

Edited to add 4 wins and 1 loss : )

Phoebe tried out for the play at the end of the year. She also volunteered to sing. I am hoping she gets a part as this is right up her alley.

Emmet is doing well. I feel bad that there is not a whole lot to say going on in his life. He is not doing an instrument and sports do not start until next year. He is keeping up in his studies and is a straight A student with math being his favorite subject.

Tasja is working at the hospital still and going to school full time. She loves learn about things that would give me the willies. For instance, trach tubes. In fact, I don’t even know how to spell that; )

The trial is going on for my Dads best friend. His wife is accused of murdering him brutally. It is such a hard situation. It is expected to end this week. I do not know how long it will take for the jury to decide. I am sure it will be on the national news, though.

Edited to add that the trial has ended and the jury will meet Monday and maybe have a verdict. Please pray justice will be served.



See all my edits? This is why I am having a hard time blogging : ) Plus blogs are boring without pictures, but I do have a few from Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP