"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fishing

We went fishing with Grandma and Grandpa Steve.  They have a boat and we had a great time.  I usually don't fish, not because I don't like to, but because of the kids and such.  Sure makes for a great trip when You catch the biggest fish : )  Phoebe and I were a team and caught a 4.4 lb bass.  Memories...

Phoebe fishing on the shore.



This is what the Emmet, Phoebe and Charis did most the time. 



Charis' turn to sit in the tire and fish.



Fishing wouldn't be complete without cookies to pass the slow times.



The bass Phoebe and I caught.



The girls chillin'



Emmet



Wyatt after he got done handing us the fish to clean.




Grandma and the girls

Grandma and Emmet.  Torey laughed at me saying he could tell I wasn't a real fisherman as I cut off the fish in the picture.  Honestly, I didn't even think about getting all the fish in.  Guess he needs to take me fishing more : )

After a long day fishing..



Torey had to hold that beauty of a fish I caught.  I think he may have been a tad jealous. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP