"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Friday, August 19, 2011

The peacock

The other night when Torey and I were tearing off paneling (long story and pictures soon), we kept hearing this loud noise of a peacock.  The kids were super excited at seeing a peacock.  Deer, elk coyotes, no big deal, but a peacock, oh my.  It was at Toreys grandmas farm house that is empty now, as the bank owns it.  Up we drove across the hill and wah-law, there it was on the chimney.  I didn't realize they could fly so well.  Emmet made this noise mimicking it and it answered back.  It was a fun way to end a day, for them.  For me, it kept me up all night long making its loud bellowing noise.  


The deer we saw at the top of the hill, which the kids just ran past.  

The beautiful and slightly annoying peacock.





1 comment:

  1. what beautiful Treasures you have! thank you so much for emailing me. blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP