I have been wanting one of these waffle makers a long time. I had one of the $10.00 waffle makers from our wedding and it worked fine. It just took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to cook enough waffles for the family as it only cooked 4 at a time. I cook waffles and freeze them during the school year for the kids for breakfast. That was a day long process with the old machine. I have been keeping my eye out for this beauty, watching for when it would go on sale. When I first starting watching it the price was $140.00. There was no way I was spending that. I had seen it go to $82.00, but still it was too much for a waffle maker. But last week I saw it on sale on Amazon for $44.00 plus free shipping. I bit the bullet. Tried it out today and boy do I like it. 6 waffles at a time is great and it was a lot faster making the school freezer waffles. It also beeps when it is done, where with my $10.00 waffle, it was always a guessing game depending how long it had been turned on and cooking waffles. It was never the same amount of time. The only downside I noticed is that I do have to spray it with a no stick cooking spray every few rounds, but I can handle that. A hundred waffles later, I like this machine and am glad I bought it. And if you are wondering, the 100 waffles will only last us 5 breakfasts, if we are lucky.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment