Sunday, September 18, 2011
Tomorrows agenda
Pick up day care kids at 8 am and take them to school with my crew. Go to the courthouse downtown and submit our final judgement for Zekes adoption. I do all the paperwork for our re-adoptions myself. It has saved us lots of moo-law. 10am is speech for Molly Mei and her new speech teacher, Andy. We have had her before and we really like her. Go back to the school and clean the gym. (helps pay the kids school bill). Wyatt has viola at 12:15pm. (Schools out at noon on Monday.) Ortho appointment at 2:30pm for Wyatt, his first brace tightening. (note to self to bring advil for him to take). Then back at the school at 3:30 for a soccer game that starts at 4:15pm. That is all just Monday. I need to bring my camera for pictures. Then home for baths, supper and so on. I am already worn out. And yes, this crazy woman could add another to this crew. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment