We are blessed to have a wonderful violin/viola teacher that gives lessons for $8.00. I have always loved playing music myself but honestly could not tell whether a note was on key or not. When we heard we had some kids that could tell, I was excited to get them into lessons. Wyatt can hear a note on the piano and know what note it was. I honestly dont know if that is normal or not, but it sure seemed neat to me. Wyatt has played the viola since 4th grade and Phoebe and Emmet just started the violin this year. Emmet is just a whiz in it and they would like him to move up into the next class, but it is in the middle of the day and I just cant stand the thought of hanging out in town longer than I already do. Phoebe is doing good with it and loves to play. I love her dedication. Some things come a little harder for our girl and I am so proud of her determination and plight to never give up. It took her a very long time to learn to write but she never gave into the frustration. I think learning to play and do this will be very good for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment