Our precious Zeke is 5 years old. He has been home for almost a year and a half and has come so far. A scared boy who knew no english, now can speak in sentences. There are still many new words to him where you can see his brain searching for meaning, but he has learned so much. A boy who did not trust, now trust us. He is still learning to trust us more and it wasnt a instant bond with us, but he has come so far. His adoption wasnt fairy tale, but it was amazing. I am so glad he is our son and am so excited when I see his love back towards us now. We do have some more doctor appointments ahead of us and hopefully we can get all his medical issues worked out. We see a genetics doctor in May. He has form of minor spina bifida/tethered cord and I want to be on top of that in case anything changes in that department. That along with his limb difference and the boy issues he had may be a syndrome or may not. Either way, its okay, just want to do my part as a Mom to be on top of it. I have never been a worrier about medical issues with my children. I know they are in the Lords hands and have complete peace in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Birthday Zeke
ReplyDelete