It all began with "Hunny, I found some old growth fir on craigslist and its wide plank." We have been wanting to put in new floors since we moved in, but we have always been so tight with adoption costs thats its never been possible. Although my heart is smitten for this little guy on BAAS site, Torey does not feel its time to adopt again. If you or someone you know needs a son, please contact BAAS. Although I have never used this agency, they sound amazing with lower costs and this little guy needs a family before his chance is lost forever.
I started by removing the popcorn ceilings and painting the walls/ceiling in the hall (June 16th post). This picture is afterwards.
Then we tore out the rug in the hall.
Then the rest of the house.
Beautiful green linoleum below the grey pink flower linoleum.




No comments:
Post a Comment