"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Monday, October 15, 2012

Wyatts soccer game

Although the team has not won a game, they are having a good time.  Today they play in the rain.  I took some pictures from the last game when it was sunny out.  Most of my pictures were blurry.  It really bugs me when that happens and I think I should devote more time to taking better pictures.  But I just cant.  I just dont have the time to do that.  Torey has been working out of town monday -friday.  I work pretty well full time.  There are sports and music after school.  We live in the country and the school and activities are in town, which make it very difficult to come home on the days we have a few hours to kill between activities.  The time it takes and the cost of gas, mean I spend a lot of time just hanging out at the school.  Makes for some very long weeks.  I did get a few good pictures though.  Wyatt is number 2!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP