I think sometimes it would be easier to home school. Not because homeschooling is easier. I really doubt that. But because when you work at your church/school people know you very well. They know your good and your bad. If you home schooled, it would be your children who would see the real you and they are going to see it anyways. Not your youth pastor, your pastor, the school secretary and everyone else. Today I had been sitting at the school since 11:00am. I had to clean the gym at 11:30 and kids were out at noon, because Mondays are half days. Wyatt had viola from 12:15-1:30. Charis had piano from 1:00-1:30. Emmet had violin from 1:30-2:30. He didnt get out to the car until 2:40 and had to be at soccer at 3:30. We live 25 minutes away. Wouldn't be worth while to go home. So, more sitting in my car with the kids. At 4:00 with kids in tow head to the field to get ready for Emmets game that starts at 4:15pm. I can see the rain is going to come. I love watching the kids games and I only watch the home games because the away game are done too late for our little ones. 4:25 comes and goes with no referee and the school secretary comes and says he is on his way with the rain. Ugh. Ok, I can do this. Kids are getting hungry. Im getting hungry. Can see the clouds getting darker. 4:40 rolls around. No ref. Starting to sprinkle. 4:45 and the secretary comes back again. And I say because know one has told us why this ref is not here........"Is he a looser ref?' It upset her and said it was a scheduling conflict, I could tell. Which was not my intention at all. Just didnt understand why he was so late and now it was pouring. I decided to leave and go home. All the kids are getting soaked. Get home and text the secretary that I am sorry and that sometimes my mouth speaks before my brain thinks. She was happy I had clarified. Ugh. Why cant I just be quiet? Some days I just feel so overwhelmed by my sins. Feel at times like this that I would be just easier to stay home and home school. I am so thankful for the forgiveness of Christ and the freedom in Him. I will pull up my bootstraps as tomorrow is a new day.
Update.... Emmet lost the game and came home with Torey and said "that ref forgot!". Funny. I guess the good thing about this whole situation is people know the real me. I guess the bad thing about this is that people know the real me. lol. :)
I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength.....
Monday, September 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment