Its funny, I go back and forth when I do things like naming our kids for people. I debate as to which child comes first, Molly Mei and Zeke or Zeke and Molly Mei. Molly Mei came home first but she is one month younger than Zeke. It doesnt really matter just a crazy thing that goes through my head. : ) I am posting Zeke first because he is older. I watched Zekes picture on a waiting child site after Molly Mei came home. I loved his little sad face and I just love limb difference kiddos. He waited so long for a family. He had one other need that I think scared people away. I think its because he was waiting for us! And we are so glad. When Emmet and I were in China and had to write his name for the adoption papers, I thought spelled his name wrong. When we got back to the hotel I ran to my bible and looked up his name. Yep, I had spelled it wrong. I called our guide and he was able to fix it quickly for me. Zeke has taught us so much about love. It didnt come easy for him and it has taken him a long time to trust. He still has a hard time making a decision based on what he wants instead of what he thinks other would want him to say. Kind of makes me sad and I see glimmer of hope that this too is passing. The other day for breakfast he choose cereal instead of an english muffin, which is what Molly Mei was eating. That is one of the first times that has happened. I was so happy to make him that delicious and nutritious cereal. Okay, not nutritious, but breakfast anyways. Zeke loves to play with cars and likes to read. His favorite color is green. He tries really hard to be brave but tears come quite easily for him. Here is our little guy in the 3 years he has been home.
I cant believe how much he is changing! Such a handsome dude.



No comments:
Post a Comment