"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Monday, December 16, 2013

Leavenworth

For our 19th anniversary we went to Leavenworth.  We were so blessed by a friend of Toreys who let us stay in his condo for free.  It was so nice to be able to spend time alone with this man I love.  It was quite dangerous driving on the way up.  I think we saw 11 accidents.  Mostly fender benders by people not realizing the road was icy.  We made it safely up there and went to a nice restaurant to eat.  When we were done, we had a little mishap.  Torey backed into the local trolley!!  Oh my goodness is was funny, but not funny.  The trolley was full of people. The driver couldn't move until his boss came down and saw what happened so we blocked traffic for 20 minutes with a bus full of people.  When the boss got there he saw there was no damage and allowed the bus to pull over so traffic could move on, but had to call the cops to document the accident. We waited for the cop and went over everything.  Nothing happened and there will be claims filed as there was no damage, except maybe someones pride. lol.  

I love this man so much and can not wait to see what the next 19 years bring.   I wrote this on his f*cebook wall.  

Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams. You are the 

creamer in my coffee, the fire to my chill, the calories 

burned in my workouts, the ranch to my fries, the flip to my

flop, the rice patty to my bed, the family to my forever, the 

depth in my soul, the smile to my face, the bullet in my gun,

the beat to my heart, the orange to your shirt, the hunt in

your October. The normal to my emotions.  The sticky to our

rice.  You are my everything and I cant imagine my life

without you. I know I dont say mushy things a lot and take 

you for granted, sorry. I love you so much!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP