I love Christmas. I have always told my children as they have grown up, if at all possible, come home for Christmas. I know it will not always be feasible or will happen, but to try. I think celebrating our Savors birth with family is a little piece of heaven!
Getting ready for evening service...
Smiles......
My Mom and Dad. We always celebrate Christmas eve with my side of the family and Christmas morning with Toreys family.
The handsome boys.
Zeke opening a present. This boy still does not take nothing for granted. Amazing to watch through the eye of an older adopted child.
Molly Mei. Not sure why she is holding up the number 3 : )
Wyatt.
My Dad made a "W" for Tasja. Her last name starts with W. She and her husband love it and put it up in the new house they bought. Love this couple!
Look who is photo bombing this picture?! lol. I am so blessed by my family. Can not wait for our next littles to be in the picture!!



No comments:
Post a Comment