"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adoption update

I cant not show you a picture yet, but he is so cute!  He will turn 2 in May.  He is in Guangdong province.  I love going to remote places in China where there are very few tourist.  This time I am going to one of the provinces there are probably the most tourist besides Bejing.  Lol. It will save us money though and that is very important this trip.  Hoping to get a flight straight there or as close to it.  We will not have any in China travel.  That saves us flight money.  We are also reviewing a second file.  We should know on Tuesday whether we can say yes for sure.  She has a special need we have never considered before but very doable and  she is also in Guangdong province.  Still praying about Torey going or staying.  Molly Mei does not do good at all being away from Torey and I both.  She never has.  Major separation anxiety and 2 weeks is a long time. We would take her in a heart beat, but that's another childs plane ticket. We are praying about this. If Torey stays home, then Molly mei would be okay, but then I would have to bring another person since we are adopting two.   Before, I have always traveled by myself or with one of our children.  Adopting one child, this is totally doable, but adopting 2, I would feel better having another adult there.  Torey has never been overseas and I would think it so neat to have him experience meeting our children in their birth country and the land of their birth.  At least we have some time to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP