On Friday we were officially accepted into the China waiting child program with wacap. Started switching agencies on 1-10, so we are happy to be here. We were assigned a china case worker and her name is Yu Ping. She was born and raised in China, which I think is pretty cool. She said we are waiting for a new lock-in date with them and then we can officially send in LOI for our boy, even though is wacap eyes, he is ours and off their waiting child site. That makes me happy. We get to keep our LID of 1-2-14. We will also be able to get our second referral then. They seem to think we should receive the referral fairly quick as we are the only family open to a cleft lip/palate girl. Although we are open to other needs also. Praying for the right referral for our family. Yu Ping thought we would be travelling in June or maybe July. I am praying for June as Wyatt has a missions trip to the Philippians with our youth group in July. I know its all in His hands though. I am also getting all the items for our online auction ready and hope to have it going in the next 2 weeks, or so. We are working on the orphanage donations and province fees which we are short. Its about $14-15,000. We have the other fees covered. All aac-wacap fees, USCISx2, Home study, and travel fees (approx $10,000).
Monday, February 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment