As I look back at the funny things my kids say I thought I really need to be writing them down. Does blogging count? :)
We dropped off a girl from school so she could babysit a family in our town. We live in the country and it is out of the way for most, so I said yes. As we are dropping her off, the owners horse came running up to the fence by our car. Zeke says "Do you see that horse? He has his costume on?"
"yep, Zeke, he sure does. Silly horse."
We did get a few files to review but sadly we had to say no. They both were children who were deaf and we just do not have the resources for that special need.
We did get a few files to review but sadly we had to say no. They both were children who were deaf and we just do not have the resources for that special need.




No comments:
Post a Comment