The other day the kids were out playing in the snow. I hadn't heard from them for quite a some time. I waited another 15 minutes (30 total) and started looking for them knowing they were probably just right beyond the hill where I could not see them. I looked inside. Outside. Barn. Garage. Play area. They were no where. I started getting worried and told Torey. We got in the truck and started driving around the property. Not on the logging road. Didnt walk to grandmas. Then, we see Molly Mei. She was walking the field we just drove through. We drove down to her and asked where the others were. They were at the very bottom of the hill in an area were they hitting frozen blackberry bushes with sticks. Must be some sort of country fun?? Ugh. We drove part way down the hill to check on them. They were all fine and decided they would load in the back of the truck to save the walk to the house. We tried to go back to the house but got stuck instead. Torey took off walking towards the barn to get the tractor. I stayed in the warm truck. :). After a few minutes all the kids get out of the canopy of the truck and just say the are going to walk to the house. I found this funny. Torey not so much. The tractor battery ended up being dead. So Wyatt and him had to start my excursion after they chipped the half inch ice of ice off. Then Torey drive down with the tractor to jump start truck. This picture was taken when Torey got back to tow the truck. I think he may have been saying "are you kidding? You are taking a picture now?" Just a day in our life.
Friday, February 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment