I am so excited to be a grandma I can hardly stand it, but we will be one of "those families". Uncles and Aunts the same age as them. Insert big eyes here..... But its all good and 40 is not too young to be a grandma :)
Monday, March 3, 2014
OOT, LOI and Grandma!!?!?!?!?
We decided we are not waiting any longer for a LID girl. We will search for a special focus girl. We told our agency we wanted to send in Letter of intent for our boy. This is the boy we have had on hold for over 40 days while we were waiting to be transferred. When wacap checked today they found we are also out of translation!!! This is huge as I was really scared we would have to start from scratch with our new LID, but we didnt. Thank you Jesus! I prayed so hard for this. I really wanted to travel in June when school gets out as I would have the whole summer to bond and stay home. With the transfer taking so long I was getting sad. Unless the Lord decides to give us a fast time line, which I am praying for and know without a doubt He can, it looks like we will travel in July. Which is way better than August!! Because in late August early September, I am going to be a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment