This is one of the referral pictures we received in an update of Zeke.

This is when I was in China adopting Molly Mei. She was shut down for over a year before we saw who she truly was. We are going to have her evaluated for more speech therapy through our local school district. Right now we are using Shriners about once a month, but she needs more. She has also been having her ear problems again. She grows this fungus in her ears and they end up having to put this medicine in her called ginger violet. It really works well. Just dont get it on your clothes as it will not come out. Dont ask me how I know :) This last time we went to the ENT as she is on antibiotics for her ears, but her ear is still draining. They said her hearing loss is quite significant right now. This made so much sense as she had been walking away as I was talking more than one time. I was getting concerned. If she was looking at meit wasnt an issue, but if her back was towards me, she couldnt hear well. We go back to the ENT in about another week and see how the ear drop antibiotics with cortizone, plus oral antibiotics are working and if her hearing is getting any better. They are talking about doing ear tubes again. On tuesday we have her eyes checked for her glaucoma. Praying there are no changes. We are still using the nebulizer each night with the steroids. This is the first winter we have not been to the ER for her cold induced croup. As much as I do not like steroids, we are using less this way, then having to use the oral steroids at the ER.




No comments:
Post a Comment