"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Thursday, February 6, 2014

Zekes 7th birthday


Ezekiel QiBi, how far you have come!!!  A scared little boy who wouldn't trust anyone to a seven year old who loves his family.   You are still learning to trust and love and we are blessed to have you as our son.   


The before birthday picture, full of anticipation of the coming party.  MollyMei thinks she needs to pose with every picture..:)  


Seven candles for 7 years old.



Blowing out those candles!!


Zeke was supposed to get a ds (bought of ebay) for his birthday, but we had a lying episode 2 days ago.  He is going to have work on that and maybe he can have it at a later date.  Instead he received a nerf gun, a sweet dragon umbrella and 2 China shirts.  Sorry for the blurry pictures.  I am selling my nikon for our adoption funds, so I used my phone camera to take these pictures.  Well my phone email decided not to work so I couldn't send them.  I spent two hours trying to figure it out, to no avail.  What is incoming and outgoing mail settings, anyways?  A host name?  I hosted Zekes party.  Does that count?  I googled it, watched "how to set up your iphone email for dummies".  I have learned that I am beyond a dummy as I still cant figure it out.  Instead, I text-ed them to Torey, who then emailed them to me.  Evidently, that's not good on quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP