I am so grateful for so many things. My salvation, A God that was willing to die for me, Family, a husband that would go to the moon and back for me, our health, clothes, food, a church we can grow and worship a God that I love, our Country. I am also thankful for the little things, coffee with my foo-foo, comfortable shoes, my little lap dog, sleeping in a Saturday (at least until 7am), a kiss from my children, and an "i love you, too Mommy".
I realize that I am not entitled to anything. I get so tired of people with an ungrateful attitude who feel they are entitled to pretty much everything. It is only by the grace of God, alot of hard work, seeking Gods wisdom and alot of prayer that we are where we are. I never, ever want to get to a point in my life where I am not grateful and I do not give thanks where thanks is do. Emmet loves running, jumping on the sled and going as fast as he possibly can.
Molly Mei and Zeke not yet realizing all the fun that was about to happen.
Charis, Zeke and Pheebes getting ready for take off.
Molly Mei getting pulled by a friends dog. They both loved it.
Tasja riding Pa-pa's quad. Her dog followed her everywhere with it. Her dog is the little white fluffy one, Mine is the grey one. Tasja's dog may be cuter, but mine has the bigger brain!
Charis has a special bond with Zeke. She has so much compassion.
What a life the little ones lead, now....
Yes, I know its sad he is wearing pink boots, but they did keep his feet warm.
The best smile ever.
Getting in on the fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment