Two doctors appointments down today. Three last week and some more next week. I will be grateful when we get caught up. Torey took Molly Mei to get her eyes checked again at the specialist. She has had two surgeries for her eyes since coming home as her muscles were not working correctly in her eyes. It was determined today that the surgeries did do what they needed, but she also needs glasses. Our insurance does not cover glasses. The Dr we go to said to Torey, “I see your insurance does not cover glasses. We have a fund for cases like this and they will be fully covered”. Blown away. We are so grateful for this blessing. The Lord knew what we needed and He provided right there.
I took Charis to the immunologist this morning. Her appointment was at 9:15 and Molly Meis was the opposite side of town at 8:15am. I have been making a diary of all her episodes and taking pictures. The Dr. has decided we need to start ruling out different disease now. We had 6 tubes of blood drawn today and should find out by Friday their results. I am not going to make public now what he is testing for. We are also going to an allergist to make sure she doesn’t have the odd form of allergies that is a result of something off in her immunity. Not you’re allergic to nut type of allergy. I know I am butchering what he said, but just trying to get the main details.
We have found with Zeke that any Chinese person that comes in contact with him is causing major meltdowns. I kept him with me at church (went to his Sunday school). He started to get overwhelmed so we left. I had to go inside a different building to get the keys from Torey and saw a friend who speaks mandarin. I asked if she could tell him that Mommy and Daddy are here and not leaving him and we love him so much. As soon as he saw her he started sobbing. When she started speaking he melted big time, but she was able to tell him what I asked and we left to the car. He stopped crying and just hugged me. I had kept tell him I love him in Chinese and English. In the car we sat and seemed content. He looked at me and said “wo I knee” to me, the first time. It melted my heart. At Charis’ doctor’s appointment today (he came with me), as Asian gal checked us in and he just started bawling. His little world is just turned upside down.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh how my heart hurts for him...praying that he learns to trust and that you continue to make progress....jennifer
ReplyDelete