As I think of the my family, I think of many words but blessed is the words that come to my mine first. I just love this family of mine and being a mom to 7 kiddos. I do have to say it is a tad bit busy, but good. I tell people that I hear our busyness and craziness, keep us young. Not quite sure if that's the truth as the jet lag took quite a bit longer for me to get over that any other time. I did find it made a great excuse for when I forgot something or made a mistake this week. My friend Brooke said she would give me two weeks and then I would have to be done with that excuse. It gave us both a good laugh. This little guy of ours is so amazing. My husband says its funny to see little undies instead of panties. Or hear all these little growls coming out of his mouth. Our other children are adjusting really well. I have been asked if my Zeke and Molly Mei are twins. I have to laugh as they are both Asian, but definitely do not look alike. My camera is not working or I would take a picture for you all to see. I had sold my Nikon to pay for our tickets and had a point and shoot. Not sure what happened to it, but it keeps turning off, even with brand new batteries.
Here is another post from China. I know this isn't quite the same as posting when I was in China, but better than nothing.... ??
It is Saturday and we are in Guangzhou now. It is amazing the difference. It is cleaner, easier and a lot more pleasant. I really enjoyed Hunan. I think it better portrays the real China. But with no husband or older child with me, Guangzhou is a better place to be right now. Although I am ready to come home, I am happy to be here. Tomorrow we are going to a Buddhist temple. I am praying this will touch Emmets heart deeply. I want his heart to hurt for those things that which hurt the heart of God. I want this for all my children. Zeke is doing so well. He is by far having the easiest adjustment of all our adoptions. God really prepared his heart. I can tell he is scared and still not sure about all that is going on in his little life. We had to have 5 shots today. He yelled and shouted for it to stop in Chinese. It was so sad and I felt so bad. I am hoping this American law will change very soon. I realized I only brought two children's Tylenol. I may have to ask to borrow some as he is running a fever from them.
I have tried to blog, but it will not let me, so I am writing everything down in micro word. Emmet found pokemon cards and he is so happy. He just cant believe how different Guangzhou is. He doesn’t feel so scared here. When we left Hunan, we got stuck in a traffic jam. It was absolutely crazy. I have been in a lot of china traffic, but not like that. Then our plane was delayed for hours. Both boys fell asleep on the plane. So I had 2 sleeping boys, one that had to be held and 3 pieces of carry on, a boy that has to go potty bad and stairs out of the airplane. Then a 10 minute stand up bus ride, holding Zeke, helping Emmet stay awake and all the carry-ons in a very crowded bus. I have to say it was really miserable. We finally got to the White Swan at 12:30 pm. By the time I got the boys to bed and I showered it was pass one in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment