"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow....

Wow, can you say beat? Things I have learned thus far.


• If I ever build a house, I want the floor heated like in Korea. Oh so nice.

• You can actually get some sleep, even if you wake and check the clock every hour.

• I have now learned why Emmet tends to pick his nose so much. It is in his blood. I have seen many Korean men and woman doing it. It must not be as taboo as in the USA.

• Emmet likes to ask detailed questions when he is board. Such as “why do we have the declaration of independence and who actually signed it” or Mom, can you tell me again how much American money is in Korean money and Chinese money?”

• Emmet is afraid of heights (knew this), but it actually makes his bones shiver inside. Which leaves me with window seats and on Korean air, no air movement and thus, a very hot place to sit.

• It is much easier for me to push the suitcases than a young boy who weighs the same amount as they do.

• There are red/green lights at crosswalks. Pay attention to these, because when they are red, there are no cars and you don’t realize they are there-you can still not cross when the light is not green. Oooops.

• I can watch many movies and play battleship galore on a 12 hour flight.

• I like the bed on the floor-see the picture. So easy to get into.

• One bar for internet is not enough to connect. : (

• Its 3am in Korea and 11:00am at home.


I am now on the way to the airport for 2 more flights.  Love you guys at home!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP