I am so grateful to be a Mom 7 times over. Blessed indeed. Married to my soul mate who I could not imagine my life without.
I am eternally grateful for 5 Birthmoms. I think of them often and am eternally grateful for them. One birthmom went into hiding to have one of our children. Hiding.... Do we in America even comprehend this? All so my child could live. Grateful. One birthmom placed one of our children by a store so the child could be found quickly and not freeze to death. Grateful. I am pretty stinkin sure at least one was counselled to abort and she choose life. I know one birthmom could have easily aborted, too. Grateful.
I pray for them often and hope they can come to know the Saviour and we can meet in heaven. I hope they understand how grateful I am for their choices. The choice for life. Grateful.
Thankyou to all birthmoms all over the world.



No comments:
Post a Comment