It has been a crazy busy month. This is an example of our lives.
Friday-
Work and school. Clean school offices after school is over but before the soccer game at 4:15pm, watch Emmets soccer game and get Wyatt from soccer practice.
Saturday-
Get up, go to town and clean the school gym. Seminar on financial planning (wills, living trusts) put on by our church (10am-12pm). Pumpkin patch and fall festival from 12:30-6:30pm. (Pictures to come soon.) In the evening make 2 apple pies for potluck after church tomorrow.
Sunday-
Church, potluck right afterwards, come home and start laundry. Find out washing machine is broke. Not a good event with 9 people in a family and gone all week with no time to wash clothes earlier. Side note: I have decided we should have a naked/fasting day once a week. No laundry, cooking or dishes. No one seems very excited about it, though. Lol! Torey fixes the washing machine, start another load and it leaks all over the floor A LOT. Clean the floor and Torey fixes it again. This time it works. Yeah!!! Saved us a bunch of money. This took about 4 hours. Tasja and Wyatt went to evening services. Didnt make it this week.
Monday-
Take kids to school 8am, speech therapy (hour away that starts at 10am). No time to go back home, so we wait at Shriner's for 45 minutes killing time. We have been having a few occupational therapy sessions to see if there is something to help Molly Mei focus at 9am, but didnt not have this week. Got her a wiggle seat for at school and it has helped tremendously. Get back to the school at 11:40am and clean the gym. School is out at noon on Mondays and Wyatt has Viola from 12:15-1:30pm. Leave him at school and take the others home (drop of kids I watch at their house). Start a load of laundry, try to figure out whats for dinner (need grocery's bad, but have to wait for pay day.) Decide rice and chicken (marinade chicken). Get rice cooker ready. Kids doing homework and taking care of chickens. Leave to go back to Wyatt's soccer game at 4:15. Watch his game. Emmet has an away game.
Tuesday-
Work and school all day (8am-315pm). Emmet has game today (4:15-5-45) and Wyatt has practice. Pizza party after game to celebrate last game of the season. Luckily they did not make it to playoffs. I know that may sound awful, but I am ready for the season to be over. I head home with Zeke, Molly Mei, Phoebe and Charis. Torey stays for party and needs to do some running in town, because his boos is flying in from California and he needs to get some items ready. Wyatt stays at the school and watches volleyball. Torey picks him up when he's done running around. I make dinner and give baths.
Wednesday-
Work and school all day. Phoebe and Emmet have violin practice after school from 3:15-4:30pm. Usually Torey picks them up so I can go home, but his boss is in town today and he is meeting with him. I clean the gym while they practice violin. When they are done, I drop of day care kids at their house and go home. Dinner, homework and chores. Get Molly Mei ready as she has a sleep study all night to help determine if they can do another surgery on her or if she has sleep apnea. Torey is going to the hospital with her to do that. I take the kids to AWANA and go to church form 6:30-8:30 not counting the half hour driving time to get there and back.
So..... this is why I do not blog much and fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow. This does not take into account, baths, homework, laundry, meals, setting up all the high school college prep meetings, and all the other regular items that go into a day.. And I love every single moment (well mostly) : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment