"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bridal Shower


Tasjas Bridal Shower was amazing.  Her colors were yellow and gray.  The two glass bowls we filled up with punch and lemonade.  


I loved this sign.  Bought it Homegoods.  I could spend a lot of money there.  The mustache straws were so fun.  I also took water bottles, took off the brand and added mustache duct tape around them.  Super cute and easy.  I had seen people do it on pinterest with paper, but then it had to be cut and taped.  This was super easy and duct tape comes in many varieties now.  



This is the cake that her maid of honor had maid.  It says "I have found the one whom my soul loves"




I bought this frame and frame holder also from Homegoods.  It fit their colors perfectly.  Everything that I bought or made for the shower, was her Dads and I gift to them. Our good friend Michelle made the flowers  arrangements.  They were perfect for Tasja and fit her to a tee.  The oreo balls were a hit.  I bought a mini crockpot to dip them and the strawberries in.  I highly recommend it!  Didnt burn or cause any issues with the chocolate and they looked professional.  



Got to love the cricket : )


The silver buckets were .30 cents on Easter clearance.  


The beautiful bride to be.


This is Tasja and her best friend, Estera.  


Since we had 77 people at the shower we decided to just have a few of the girls make Tasja a wedding dress out of toilet paper.  It was funny.  Team A.



The final Team A dress.
  

Team B




 The final Team B dress and the winners!

Opening presents.  


3 generations.  Gramme, Tasja and me.


Brooke Carl*on gave a sweet talk on growing together in Christ and continuing to live for Him.  It was very nice. Not a good picture of Tasja but all I had.  She really was paying attention. lol. 


Then at the end Brandon came and we introduced him as some of the ladies hadn't meant him.  He told how the met, through a friend.  He also told how they first met in person at a sta*bucks with Torey and I hiding in the parking lot making sure he wasn't a creep.  Yep, that's how we roll.  



I am so proud of this young couple and cant wait to see how the Lord leads them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP