Took MM to the dentist today. She is missing enamel on her quite a few teeth. This has nothing to do with her cleft but with lack of nutrition in the womb. I told myself I would never take a child to the dentist again that would have to be papoosed. I had taken E to the dentist when he was little and it was the worst day of my life. Maybe that means I have not had many bad days or been through a whole lot. But it was awful, I mean absolutely awful. We were working an attachment and it just was not good. With MM they were going to give her laughing gas but it wouldn't work because she has a hard time breathing through her nose. I cried. Not sobs, just tears. It wasn't as bad as E because I know she is more attached than he was at this point in time, but I hated it. You know when you cry it makes you tired all day. Two glasses of coffee and I am still tired. Still documenting everything that is going on with C. She is out of the spell now, but still has some issues, like bloody noses. Our oldest girl and boy went to the beach today. Talked to her once and they were having a good time, although is was drizzling. Still waiting on our article 5 to be picked up the 19, then travel approval. That's about it today.
Remember the Show Hope Shirts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment