"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last day to order Show Hope Shirts!

Sunday is the last day to order Show Hope shirts.  Just leave a comment and I will get back to you if you are interested.  Thanks!!!








Plus hip momma jewelry has these beautiful jewelry for sale.  For everyone who orders and puts Redfern10 in the code, we will get a percent of the sales. 


Just pure cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP