"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Snapshot--Picnic

Ni Hao Y'all


We had a picnic with our children's church/Sunday school class on Saturday.  We teach children's church 3 and 4th grade.  So much fun, sun, water and cupcakes! 
 

Playing at the water park


What my cleft child always does with her tongue!


without the tongue in her nose : )









My two boys who did not go in the water


I really cant believe how fast they grow up-




and then the enjoyment of a cupcake


Now this is marshmellow frosting.  Note to self.


Marshmellow frosting when dried on in 90 degree weather is not, I repeat, not fun to get off.


But she sure enjoyed every tasty bite! 



Don't forget to order your Show Hope shirt if you would like one.  This is the last week and sadly, I haven't sold one. : ( 


I am also selling these beautiful necklaces from Hip Mom Jewelry.   See the previous post by me, for all the information.  Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Really... Marshmallow frosting... why have I NEVER heard of this...sound absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Especially those messy cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow my mom would love the necklace. she adopted three kids before she had 4 of her own.. have to check them out. plus I love the shot of your two girls with the tongue shot. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everuyone had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP