We are a family of 8 living life each day with the question "Could it be today?" foremost in our thoughts. Could today be the day that Jesus will come? We need to live our lives with this question popping in our heads each day. Does my life reflect this? Am I His hands reaching out, helping, serving telling others about Christ? Are we teaching our children this? I will be sharing a little here and there about our lives as a Christian Adoptive family, learning to live each day as it could be the day.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
About us
We are a family of 8 living life each day with the question "Could it be today?" foremost in our thoughts. Could today be the day that Jesus will come? We need to live our lives with this question popping in our heads each day. Does my life reflect this? Am I His hands reaching out, helping, serving telling others about Christ? Are we teaching our children this? I will be sharing a little here and there about our lives as a Christian Adoptive family, learning to live each day as it could be the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to finally be able to get on to follow your blog. I'm looking forward to following your adoption journey (and hoping we are celebrating in China together).
ReplyDeleteGlad to have found your blog! We have sent our LOI for a boy with cleft palate. It's helpful to see the process and better understand what needs our child will have. Can you email me privately at cocojo.email@gmail.com when life settles down. I wanted to learn more about your experience with Shriners. Praying that all goes smoothly with Molly's surgery!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!