"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tomorrow M--- has surgery


M--- has to be at the hospital at 5:30am. They called us on Tuesday with a cancellation and asked if we were available. You bet we were. We had been on the wait list for 8 months and had 3-4 months more to go before a regular surgery date would be available. This is here 5Th surgery since coming home 12-08. Three for her cleft lip and palate and two for her eyes. Not to mention the one she had in China. Poor girl. I am so happy she will be having this surgery as I know it will help her speech, but also I am so sad she has to go through this again. They will revise her palate, scope her throat to see why she keeps getting croup and check her ears and see if the T tubes need to come out. Prayers would be appreciated for our girl. I do not know how long the surgery will last, if we will stay over night or any other details. I will learn them the tomorrow bright and early.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I can't believe how much Molly Mei has grown!!! What a sweetie! I am believing for a perfect outcome tommorrow and God's light will shine brilliantly!!!!
    Hugs to Miss Molly and to you!
    Your Victory Buddy
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP