"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Snapshot-Our Oldest Son












W--- is our oldest boy. Soon to be 13 years old. He is such a great boy and a hard worker. There are 2 things that have no compromise in our family, lying and disrespect, but hard work would come in third to these concerning things important to us. W--- went to China with me to receive M---. I do believe it has made a special bond between them. He can be so gentle with her, then the next day go shoot a turkey. I love this about my boys. Gentle, kind, respectful, but yet still a boy and not afraid to get dirty and provide for the family. One day he will make a wonderful husband and father. Not to say he is perfect by any means. He still teases his brother, complains about practicing the viola and all the other things kids do. We love ya, W----.








Ni Hao Y'all

5 comments:

  1. He sounds incredibly sweet... you're giving him all the tools to make some woman very blessed someday :)
    P.S. Not sure about the one with the turkey over his shoulder (gawsh, that is a BIG bird) but he sure is adorable in the other pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are grooming a great boy! How sweet that he and his little sister have a nice bond! WOW that is a big turkey - how very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a Great young man! :) I bet he is a wonderful big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son sounds like an amazing young man!!

    I love the fact that he can be so sweet & gentle one moment...then in the next, be so manly-man!!!!

    You have a great kid on your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP