"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Thursday, February 17, 2011

No diagnoses


We did not get a diagnoses with Charis. Yes, she had abnormal blood work, but nothing is making sense. They gave her a shot of some kind of antibodies. In 6 weeks we will go in and see how her body is reacting to it. Also, when she has a medium-high flare up we will need to have lots of blood work done.



We got the pantry/mudroom done. I absolutely love it! We did not put down tile as we are waiting to see if we have to move because of DH job. In fact he is interviewing tomorrow. The will of God, nothing less, nothing more, nothing else.

Before.  The door that was useless.  Notice where I had taken off the pink plastic molding.  I was wondering if I coudl have sold it as retro with are blue sinks, toilet and tub in our other bathroom.  : ) 


The PB mirror that I bought of CL for super cheap.  Wyatt ask what the purpose of the mirror was since it so high.  Told him not sure, but I sure like it. 


 I wanted to paint the door and trim here, but again if we are moving, not worth it. 

The shelves all freshly painted with my $1.00 albertsons boxes that I painted.  I than made little chalkboard signs to show whats in them.  I am pleased. 












1 comment:

  1. I hope you figure out what is wrong and soon! The room is looking nice!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP