A birth date that is off is nothing new to us. I think the older the child you have coming home, the more off it has the potential off being. Our Charis birthday was over a year off and we changed it legally. Molly Mei's seems to be right on. And our children from Korea know their exact date of birth. Totally different than China's way. In Korea the Birth Mom makes a birth plan. We are not sure if we will change Zeke's date. I think his is only off by 6 months or so and his doctor thinks between 6-12 months off. We are waiting a while to see how his language and abilities come along and then decide. If its only 6 months or so, we will not change it. More than that then we will, most likely. Either way, Happy first birthday celebration to you!!! We love ya, Shee-ow-Yee!! Oh and please forgive the cake. Zeke and I had to stay home form church (because of surgery) and this was all I had to make a cake. It worked.
On a different note, the results are in for Charis tests'. I am anxious to hear if we may have an answer. Praying also.......



He looks so happy! Happy birthday little man!
ReplyDelete