"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fathers Day

I didn't get to post about our Fathers Day.  I may be biased but I believe I have the best Daddy ever for our children.  He loves them so much, prays for them, helps with their needs, comforts them and is there for each one of them.  I try not take it for granted how wonderful he is to me and the kids.  When I hear other woman talking about their struggles it makes me swell with pride and makes me love him so much more.  Times may not be the easiest for us now with his job loss, but we just keep trusting the Lord and leaning on Him.  It has brought us closer and am I grateful we made the vow when he became unemployed that we would not let it tear us apart and we would lean on the Lord.   Here is the breakfast the girls made him.  I have to say it does look better than the cereal I had waiting for me in the morning for Mothers Day ( it sat in the milk for a few hours)....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP