We are so grateful and glad that the wait is over. Sometimes it was hard (no paycheck), sometimes wonderful (having dh home all the time), sometimes stressful (looking for work & being told no), always faith building (trusting Christ that He knew always what was going on when we were confused). I am happy for my hard working man to be doing something he likes. I am surprised that though we prayed daily for a job (sometimes all day long), I miss him home with us. I love our family together when he was off. I am taking the 2 girls out of school and homeschooling them with Molly Mei and Zeke. I am super excited at this opportunity. I will still work at the school, just not as much. I am thankful in all circumstances, not just because dh has found a job, but even when he didnt I knew and will always know that our God is good.
Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the LORD
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.



No comments:
Post a Comment