Emmet and our oldest daughters best friends grandma
Phoebe
Looking down the street waiting for the parade to start
Wyatt, Molly Mei and Pheebes
Molly Mei loving her brother
Woody driving his tractor
Woodys son and his tractor
Generational family and loggers
Supporting our troops
Tasja and her best friend, Estera
Waiting for the fun. Zeke wasn't too sure about this as he had never experienced a parade before. He liked it by the time it was all said in done.
Charis waiting for the candy.
We have been gone camping for a week. It was a blast and I will post more on it later. But for now, the 4th! It was a wonderful parade. I am saddened by our small town not being so small anymore. It used to be I knew everyone in the parade and it was full of our town people only. Now it is full of people from the surrounding big towns coming to enjoy our small town atmosphere. Cant say as I blame them, its just they are a different group of people. People that believe different from us and have a different way of life. That sentence wont make sense unless you come from a small town. I do long for that small town that is now gone. None the less, we had a good time watching the parade and skipped the fun festival as it would have cost our family $67.00 to attend. There is no family rate. That is everything against small town, as usually they have big families. I think I must be getting old to feel this way. Really is 38 old? I can only imagine when I am 58.... We did hear the young elk playing and making noise last night. I love that. The 4th of July also means haying season. Torey started cutting today. Praying the weather holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment